Thursday, July 21, 2011

Those Eyes

Good Morning!
Today it is supposed to be 100 degrees outside so I will not be leaving the house today and to my great surprise they have scrapbooking shows on HSN.com. One of the new things that look interesting is the new Martha Stewart stamp around the page set but I have yet to master punch around the page so I will not be ordering maybe wait til it's available in the stores apparently in September.

Today I bring you a cute little layout I did of my niece. I love this picture of her and it was by fluke that I got this close-up of her.



I used the April Swirlydoos kit on this layout and the Martha Stewart double loops corner punch to create the edges on each corner.

Hope you have a great day!

1 comments:

Robin Shakoor said...

Such a pretty layout Crystal. I love the flowers.