Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy October!!!

I can’t believe that summer is officially gone and we are already in October. Boy was it cold yesterday and today. Even though I LOVE the month of October because I get to celebrate a very special day “MY BIRTHDAY” is on October 17th and every year for family and friends I do a birthday countdown to my actual day and today I am 15 days away

Since yesterday was Card Making day I thought I would share a card I had made a while back that I had not yet posted.

Well I am off to help celebrate my brother-in-laws girlfriend's birthday. She just turned 30 on September 30th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so very beautiful... I have always loved that bible quote. I hope to one day make a creation so lovely. I am new to scrapbooking, crafting, etc. and would love to know how you got started or if you have any suggestions for classes to take in the Northern VA area for beginners. I just joined Scrapbook.com (Patricia930)
Thanks and have a great evening.

PS: How ironic that you know someone that shares the same birthday as I do and that you too are a Libra. :-)

Robin Shakoor said...

Very pretty card. I love the design. Go girl!