Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Birthday Gift

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! We had ice last night and we woke up to nothing but a sheet of ice.

This upcoming Saturday my husband and I have a surprise 40th birthday party to attend. Since I really don’t know the wife that well (I really only see her at gatherings) I decided that I would give her something that she can appreciate for many years. I did a layout of their recent wedding that she will be able to hang up in their new house.

To display the layout I bought a display case from Michaels. I do hope that she will enjoy this gift.

I used my July Swirlydoos Kit “Sweet Summer Serenity”




Supplies:

BasicGrey Cappella Mezzo paper
Basic Grey Cappella Figaro paper
Basic Grey Cappella Die Cut Shapes Tea Roses Latte
Prima Marketing
ZVA Crystals- CR-02CA-101 and CRB-03CA-108
Zutter Distrezz it All
Creative Imaginations Foam Letters
Creative Memories Jumbo Wavy Square Pattern

12 comments:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

What a great gift. So gorgeous I am shure she will love it. Like the music you have on your blog. So glad for the scrapbook.com post so I was able to find your blog. Have a great one......

Mel said...

This so pretty! Great gift!

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous!!!!! I love all of the details and special touches. She will love it!!!! BTW - love the blog. :)

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous layout!

Melissa Vettorel said...

I came across your blog from the forum post Blogspot.com...I became a follower. I just love your work!! Come check out my blog...I could always use some more followers;)

http://www.melissavettorel.blogspot.com/

Memories and Pastimes said...

Beautiful LO!

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty LO and you are so thoughtful to give it as your gift! I'm sure she will love it :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful and elegant! She will adore it! Such a wonderful gift.

Diana Joy said...

Wow, this is so so pretty. I love the way the small pics look framed...wonderful. tfs.

hilde janbroers said...

wow, beautiful layout!!! great job!

ms.schwiet said...

love all the pics you included what a great design

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a stunning layout and great gift. Love the elegant feel.

loves.
d.