Sunday, February 13, 2011

My New Computer

Happy Sunday!
I hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday and getting some scrapping done or relaxing and spending time with family.

I would like to thank everyone for the beautiful comments on the birthday gift layout! I have to tell you they called the next day to Thank us for the present they said it was the best that they had ever gotten. I do also have the handmade birthday card to show you but my computer is low on disk space and it messes with my photo editing software so I am scared to add new pictures for the risk of them getting messed up.

Which brings me to my post today. I have been getting the "Low on disk space" message for some time and there is nothing else I can delete from my computer to make room. I knew that after about 10 years that my current laptop had served me well but I needed a new one and wanted to go to a desktop model. Well one night while watching QVC.com. I saw my new computer and it was for a real reasonable price and the best I could make payments over 5 months.

The best thing about the whole computer was the 1TB hard drive (this is what I am most excited about). I should not get that stupid "low on disk space" message any time soon. I hope to have it by the end of this month as the orders were not shipping from HP until the 19th of February.





What's in the box: TouchSmart 310-1124f computer, wireless keyboard and mouse, AC power adapter, setup guide, and PC Treasures software (ships separately)
Touch-enabled 20" diagonal widescreen HD LCD display
2.8GHz AMD Athlon II 240e dual-core processor
4GB RAM
1TB hard drive
Slim-tray SuperMulti DVD-RW drive with LightScribe technology
ATI RadeonHD 4270 integrated graphics with up to 1919MB total memory as allocated by Windows 7
Integrated HD audio with 2.0 sound capabilities
802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN
Built-in 1.3MP Web cam with microphone
10/100/1000 ethernet
6-in-1 media card reader
Six USB 2.0 ports
RJ-45 port
Headphone/mic jacks
Energy Star-qualified
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium operating system, 64-bit
Built-in HP TouchSmart software suite
Microsoft Office Starter 2010

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! congratulations on your new computer, it sounds awesome!! I could definitely use one of those, lol!! :)
I hope you find more time to use your imagine, now that I keep using it it really is lots of fun!