Friday, April 8, 2011

Charming & Adorable

Happy Friday!!! I am sooo happy today as I have today and Monday off work to just do nothing but scrap and do some house chores (ugh!!!)

Today I am bringing you a layout of my niece that I have been working on. I just loved the saying that was right on the paper and I knew it would work.

I am using the Union Square “Moments” Charming paper as the main paper on this layout as it just fits her and her personality. I used my Swirlydoos September “Mon Amour” kit for this layout.



I wish you all a great weekend and hope you get some scrapping done!

Paper-My Mind’s Eye Union Square “Moments” Charming paper; My Mind’s Eye Union Square “Perfect” Damask paper

Prima-
Siip Swirls Black
Flutter Vines Scarlet
Symphony Blens Acceso Red

3 comments:

Robin Shakoor said...

This is beautiful Crystal! I love the photo and oval frame.

Karen Wilson said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the design and blooms.
Great music to listen to while visiting..=)

Totem said...

Sweet. I like your music track too. :)