Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy

One day down four more to go! Hope your Tuesday is off to a good start!

Today I am bringing you a layout I did of my nephew/godson Tyler. This picture was taken during a family event at my house. My husband was playing with Tyler making scary laughing sounds at him and Tyler thought they were so funny he was just laughing.

I love this picture of him cause it totally captures his personally. I do belive when he grows up he will be the class clown and there will be lots of calls up to the school about him not listening.

I used my Swirlydoos "Mon Amour" kit for this layout as it highlighted his red shirt


Supplies:
My Minds Eye- Union Square paper
My Minds Eye- Union Square "Home Sweet Home" paper
My Minds Eye- brads

1 comments:

The Coco Martha said...

Beautiful work! BTW: He's adorable! TFS-Inieka