Monday, September 5, 2011

Thank You

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all enjoying this 3 day weekend. I thought I was going to have to work today since it is a payroll week but due to issues I get to enjoy the day which is fine for me.

It has been a very hectic two weeks and I am enjoying my time to relax between my husbands table at the comic book convention and my business trip to Canada the next Thursday and in between all of that we had a earthquake.

Today I bring you a digital layout I did of my nephew Tyler this week as a thank you gift to his baby sitter. My sister-in-law called me Tuesday before I left work asking if I would help her get this together as it was going to be his last day on Wednesday.


We took pictures from each stages of his life to put in the layout for him.

I took time this morning to sort thru my pictures from Montreal and I will show you more pictures in the up coming days but here is the best picture ever.

Since my boss and I were there over the weekend we did a bus tour of the city that you can hop on and off of. I knew I wanted to see Notre Dame Basicalla (YES there is one in Montreal Canada also besides the one in Italy)
This is just the most beautiful place in the world and the emotional feeling I got being in here is just unexplanable.

I am off to upload and edit my pictures from the comic con. Enjoy your day

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my Tyler is SUCH a cutie! Love the layout. And the Basilica is AMAZING! How beautiful. Glad I found your blog. I'm happily following now!