Friday, August 19, 2011

Jaydin't 1st Easter

Happy Friday! I am so glad the weekend is here even though I will not get any scrapping time this weekend. For of those who followed my blog for a while will remember last year my husband got his first table at the Baltimore Comic Con to sell his drawings. Well this weekend we are doing it again and one of his biggest idols is going to be a guest Stan Lee.

I am hoping that I will be able to show pictures this weekend especially from the costume contest they do and it amazes me the time the people take to create their costumes and then there are the ones who threw the costume together in about 5 minutes and you can absolutely tell who those people are LOL.

Today I am bringing you a super cute layout I did of my little cousin Jaydin that I took at her first Easter this year. Since her dress was pink and I didn't have any pick flowers that exactly matched the soft pink of her dress I took some while flowers and sprayed them with Tattered Angels Pink Bubblegum and put stickles around the die cut.

I used the Swirlydoos April  kit “Bella Volo”


Supples: 
Paper: Bo Bunny 12" Gabrielle Romance, Gabrielle Mocha Die Cut, Gabrielle Cut outs
Prima Pink Crystals
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Pink Bubblegum

2 comments:

Robin Shakoor said...

This is awesome! I love that photo and the page design is beautiful!

Kristin K. said...

Very pretty! Love the flowers.