Monday, March 21, 2011

Motherhood Journey

Well it's Monday again! I am sad to see the weekend come to an end and another long work week arrive.

This layout is of my cousin Traon on the day we took her to register for her baby gifts at Buy Buy Baby. This was such a long but fun day we even had to take a lunch break from registering for baby gifts. There is so much to pick out and consider for a baby maybe that is why I don't have kids LOL!!!. I kind of like being the aunt that can return them after watching them for a while and buy them all the annoying loud gifts and then send them home to their parents

I used my Swirlydoos "Mon Amour" kit to create this layout.


Supplies:
My Mind's Eye- Union Square "Home Sweet Home" Paper
My Mind's Eye- Union Square "Beautiful Day" paper
Prima Slip Mixed Crystal's Black/Red
Prima Andorra Red Pearl

0 comments: