Sunday, August 14, 2011

40 Years of Marriage

Happy Sunday!
I hope everyone is having a great Sunday so far. I am doing the usual weekend duties of washing clothes and cleaning. I will also be doing some scrapping in between.

Today I am bringing you a layout I did of my In-laws that I took on their 40th wedding anniversary. We took them out to dinner at a nice restaurant and then outside we took this picture of them. I couldn't ask for better in-laws and love them to death. Again I did that pesky fussy cutting again on the butterfly and glued a trinket as the butterfly's body.

I used the Swirlydoo's April "Bella Volo" kit for this layout




Supplies:
Papers: Bo Bunny 12" Gabrielle , Bo Bunny 12" Gabrielle Cut outs
Petaloo Velvet Hydranges
Bo Bunny Gabrielle Brads & Trinkets

2 comments:

annarivera6221 said...

Neat page love your blog just became a follower!

Robin Shakoor said...

Love it! What a great pic of the inlaws!