Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Jaydin!

Happy Wednesday! We are half way thru the week YEA!!!!

Today I bring you a special layout of my sweet little cousin Jaydin who today is celebrating her 1st birthday.

This is a picture I had taken at our family reunion in July. It was Jaydin's first trip to our family homestead and as you can tell by the picture she was just excited to be there.

I used the Swirlydoos April "Bella Volo" kit for this layout. I fussy cut out the butterflies that are at the bottom of the page and as much as I admire it when other people do it I am NOT a big fan of it but it just so fit on the page I had to do it LOL!!!




Supplies:
Paper: 12" Gabrielle Stripe, 12" Gabrielle Unwritten, 12" Gabrielle Flight, 12" Gabrielle Cut outs, Enchanted Complements Moonlight Aqua
Zva Creative CRB-04CA-145 embellishment
Dusty Attic Decorative Gate-DA0289
Distress Ink- Wild Honey

1 comments:

reneabouquets said...

Beautiful and sweet layout! Love how you used the Bo Bunny PPs, and that photo is just precious!