Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dabber Resist Tag

UGHHHHH!! I return back to work today but I did enjoy my 4 day weekend of getting my hands dirty with ink and trying new techniques.

I have not had much of a scrapbooking mojo and unless I needed to get on the computer in my scrap room I just walked past it but no more. On Saturday I spent part of the day inking up and trying something absoutley new to me. I had gotten the Tim Holtz Compendium of Curiosities book and looked thru to see as a tag beginner what I could try that would be easy.

Well on page 37 I found it "Dabber Resist" technique. It was so much fun that I made three of the tags with that technique. Now my tags are nothing compared to what Tim Holtz does and what I have seen other people doing but hey I am just starting out and I am proud of what I did.

Hope you enjoy!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Great tag. You did a good job on the techniques.