Sunday, January 15, 2012

Spend more time Exploring

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday so far. I am just relaxing and trying out some new techinques with tags which I will show this week.

My husband and I say every year that we are going to explore our city and vist many of the sites that Washington, DC has to offer in monuments and memorials.  Every year we end up not doing it due to life getting in the way and other obligations. Well this year we will be exploring more or the Northern Virginia area.

Here is a picture of our exploring Old Town Alexandria the other weekend when it was seasonably warm. I loved the way the sky looked and just spending time on the waterfront.

My resolution is to capture more pictures like this



1 comments:

The Coco Martha said...

Beautiful picture.TFS